New at the list

From: Fernando Gabriel Barceló Tomás
Subject: New at the list
Date: 04 Mar 2003 13:48:51 -0300

Hi. Im new at this list.
Just triing the gnokii software with my Nokia 7160 phone.
I have some problems with the sincronization off the phonebook, it hangs
after get 20 registers with a time out, I can get all the registers with
an append like this
address@hidden:~/gnokii$ gnokii --getphonebook ME 340 end >>phonebook
GNOKII Version 0.4.3
Lockfile /var/lock/LCK..ttyS0 is stale. Overriding it..
Empty memory location. Skipping.
Empty memory location. Skipping.
Empty memory location. Skipping.
Timeout: aborting command ``/usr/lib/gnokii/gnokii'' with signal 9
/usr/bin/gnokii: line 16:  7576 Terminado (killed)      timeout $TIMEOUT
$BINARY $@
Then i do a tail of this and get the last register number to do the next
ask, but.
Why have I this problem?

I try the serial, dau9p,dlr3 and dlr3p configurations for the connection
and the best results are with the dlr3p, with the dau9p i have no answer
at all.

Can you help me?

Thanks and greetings from Argentina.

--