sm_incoming_acknowledge

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: sm_incoming_acknowledge
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 01:39:33 +0100

Hi,

I did a little modification in the atbus and the fbus-3110 driver. I
moved the invocation of the sm_incoming_acknowledge function into the
send function. These drivers aren't support real acknowledge handling
currently, so this change will give us exactly the same semantics back
as before the statemachine enhacement (sm_block_no_retry won't make a
retransmission). I think this is the best workaround until we have
enough time to redesign the statemachine and the link layer.

Bye,
Bozo