Re: SMSD Compilation error.

From: Winston Ng
Subject: Re: SMSD Compilation error.
Date: 03 Mar 2003 15:13:45 -0800

Hi Jan,

I checked out the latest gnokii project and did an update using the
options you provided.

Here's what I did:

1. cd gnokii
2. gettextize
3. aclocal
4. autoconf
5. autoheader
6. ./configure
7. cd gnokii/smsd
8. Comment out pgsql and file access part since I'm using mysql.
9. make

And the same errors appear again.

Thanks for your help.

Winston