Re: problems with gnokii and 6310i on linux

From: Martin A. Brooks
Subject: Re: problems with gnokii and 6310i on linux
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 22:08:42 +0000

At 22:45 22/02/2003 +0100, you wrote:
> I experience a similar delay, too. I actually thought it was normal.  You
> already have some debug trawl from me, tell if you'd like some more.

What you described is known for me but is quite different from the issue
that pulleman described.

When performing virtually any action with the handset I typically experience a ~7 second delay between me pressing return and receiving a completed/failed message. I had previously assumed this was normal "warm up" time for the software. Is this the case?

Martin A. Brooks
I/O, I/O, it's off to disk we go,
A bit or byte, to read or write,
I/O, I/O, I/O......