how to get Gnokii working under Windows?

From: Mcleod, Ian
Subject: how to get Gnokii working under Windows?
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 15:39:11 +1100

Hi,

How can I get Gnokii working under Windows 2000?

I have installed Cygwin, read the manual, read the manual again and read the
readme just to make sure (please no RTFM responses) but can't find much.

At the DOS prompt I receive an error that _gnokiirc can not be found - I
tried putting a blank file of that name in the H:\ directory that Gnokii
looks in for some reason - I also copied the entire cygwin\bin directory to
the system32 directory after gnokii complained it could not find cygwin
libraries..

Any pointers?

Thanks!

Ian McLeod