Re: 3110 memory type ugliness fix (patch)

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: 3110 memory type ugliness fix (patch)
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:45:31 +0100 (CET)

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Osma Suominen wrote:

Osma,

> here's a patch that fixes some of the ugliness related to memory type
> settings in the 3110 driver. I'll soon post other patches like this that
> clan up hardcoded stuff or other ugly code in the 3110 driver, one
> feature at a time as requested by Pawel.

Thanks for the patch. And thanks for the following the rule of one feature
per patch. The patch looks good and is applied to CVS.

Sorry for slow responses but I try to deal with quite many things recently
and short of time. But the patches won't be lost, in the worst case they
will wait 3-4 days before applying. But I think the worst is already gone
:-)

> This memory type code compiles and sems to run OK but as my 3110 only
> has SIM memory I can't test it very thoroughly. I don't think it's at
> least any worse than the old code it replaces...

Will try 8148 this weekend.

cheers,