Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)

From: Ladislav Michl
Subject: Re: MS VC6.0 gnokii DLL (WIN32 x86)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 17:23:32 +0000

On Mon, Feb 10, 2003 at 11:09:01AM -0500, Bob Shaffer ][ wrote:

> > Hmm i updated gnokii.c and detected the following
> >
> > #include <dirent.h>
> >
> > but it should be
> >
> > #include <direct.h>
> >
> > or what compiler do u use ???????
> >
> > here is patch for gnokii.c for MSVC6
>
> I don't think that's right.  dirent.h contains routines for reading a
> directory structure.  I don't know what direct.h is, but it doesn't appear
> to be present in my include directory.  Gnokii compiled fine on my system
> with gcc.

Marcus is right. direct.h is MSVC6 header for directory manipulation.
Once again we need someone who'll be able to check all WIN32 ifdes and
replace them with compiler specific defines (see my previous post).
Because gnokii compilation time on windows box I have here is over 15(!)
minutes, I'm definitely not in mod to do and verify it myself ;)

        ladis