Re: sms headers

From: procadas
Subject: Re: sms headers
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 09:24:41 +0000

                      Jan Derfinak <address@hidden>

                      Sent by:                                         To:
 "Discussion forum for gnokii users."
                      gnokii-users-bounces+procadas=creditus.pt
<address@hidden>
                      @nongnu.org                                      cc:

 Re: sms headers

                      10-02-2003 09:14

                      Please respond to "Discussion forum for

                      gnokii users."

On Fri, 7 Feb 2003 address@hidden wrote:

Hi.

> After setting up gnokii+smsd, my happy users are asking me now about
> delivery reports. SMSD only stores the receiver's number and the
> notification text, wich are limited entrys if I pretend implement

You can add more columns to SQL tables.
They will be silently ignored by smsd.

                                                             jano

No, no, the idea is delivering notifications to the user who sent the SMS.
I guess that can be done like what an MTA do to deliver the emails to the
final recipient. If we use only one phone cell and they ask for reports to
whom I must send the notification if 2 users sent and sms to the same
number at 12.00 pm and 12.01 pm? Checking the hour it's a nasty. The idea
that I have in how is made the comunication when you send a message or make
a call is much like you using tcp/ip, right?

Pedro