gnokii 0.5.0pre5

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.5.0pre5
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 01:12:03 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

A bit delayed comparing to the original plans, but here it is.

gnokii 0.5.0pre5 is available:
ftp://ftp.gnokii.org/pub/gnokii/pre/gnokii-0.5.0pre5.tar.gz

As urtica.linuxnews.pl is down at the moment this is the only place to get
it. I should mirror it to urtica and savannah tomorrow.

This is mainly bugfix release. Lots of fixes in the drivers and xgnokii.
Some new functionality in there.

Next things to do are:
 - bluetooth support
 - final reorganization before 0.5.0
 - fix xgnokii to reconnect when the link gets down (and maybe gnokii
--monitor)
These seem to most critical issues for me right now

http://slackware.pl/ -- o Slackware po polsku
http://kt.linuxnews.pl/ -- Kernel Traffic po polsku