Re: 6310(i) && Bluetooth

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: Re: 6310(i) && Bluetooth
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:51:59 +0000

On Wednesday 22 January 2003 08:04, Pawel Kot wrote:

> > But my understanding from this mailing list
> > is that one can say "model = AT" and then use AT commands.
> > Is this a misunderstanding? --
>
> Yes, this is a misunderstanding.
> With "model = AT" this is gnokii who uses AT commands to communicate
> with the phone. With AT capable phone if you want to use AT commands
> don't use gnokii, use minicom or so as you wrote in the previous mail.

OK, thanks for clearing that up.
So I take it that _if_ "model = xyzt" doesn't work
and _if_ the phone takes AT commands
then one can try setting "model = AT".

This is not necessary in my case (Nokia 6310)
since "model = 6310" seems to work perfectly,
thanks to your hard (and good) work.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: address@hidden