Re: Java upload

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: Java upload
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:51:49 +0100

Hi!

> > Is anyone working on uploading java applications to the Java enabled
> > Nokia phones?
> >
> > I have a 3410 and Linux but so far I havn't been able to find any info
> > on the subject.
>
> Pavel Machek created JavaPhone project some time ago... Grep gnokii
> archives.

http://www.sf.net/projects/javaphone; It lets you create java
applications, but I don't know how to upload them to the phone. [I can
do that on siemens sl45i or mt50...]
                                                                Pavel
--
Worst form of spam? Adding advertisment signatures ala sourceforge.net.
What goes next? Inserting advertisment *into* email?