Re: double phonebook entries

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: double phonebook entries
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:49:41 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the debug output. After looking into it I found some oddities.
It seems if gnokii is asking for a long phonebook entry, the 6210 takes
too much time to process it. The processing is quite slow so the
retransmission takes place. Finally we got two duplicated response. I
think the attached patch will solve the problem. I cannot test it, so I
haven't committed into the cvs yet. Please report your findings.

Bye,
Bozo