Re: Q: upload place?

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Q: upload place?
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 01:31:39 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Pawel Kot wrote:

> Could you please try the patch:

Okay, forget it. I hope to have the working solution already in CVS. Could
you please try it? The changes are:
 - ignore the fact if <X11/xpm.h> was not found, just test for it's
presence; depend on the XpmWriteFileFromXpmImage() function in libXpm
 - in gsm-filetypes.c use '#ifdef HAVE_X11_XPM_H' instead of '#ifdef XPM'
-- HAVE_X11_XPM_H is defined automatically by the macro
AC_CHECK_HEADERS(X11/xpm.h) so we include the header correctly. '#ifdef
XPM' is used just for the global XPM support in gnokii.