Re: SMSD...

From: dirk
Subject: Re: SMSD...
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 09:55:22 +0000

Well I am getting about 9 seconds per message.. that is if there is no
incomming messages or calls..  wich isn't to bad..

The only thing that does cause some frustration is because I am using postgres
as my data base backend, smsd grabes a all the relevant records that needs to
be sent.. thus if I insert 34 000 records, the states of those records in my
outbox will only be updated when all is done. So to get arround that, I
inserted checkpoint sms's every 200  wich is sent to my phone, that way I can
follow it's progress and actualy go home.. :-)

Other than that I am actuly having fun.. O yea.. had to put debug on, just to
see when, and if its still busy.. don't know if there is a log function..

Kind Regards..

Dirk..