Re[2]: Bluetooth

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re[2]: Bluetooth
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 01:14:44 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 3 Dec 2002, Zoltan Pele wrote:

> Tuesday, November 5, 2002, 10:43:05 PM, you wrote:
>
> PK> On Tue, 5 Nov 2002 address@hidden wrote:
>
> >> I have a Nokia 6310 and an ACER USB BT adapter BT500 @ work and some
> >> time to spare. I'm willing to be a BT tester if anybody needs me ;)
>
> PK> Cool, I'll prepare the patches for the Bluetooth, commit them to CVS and
> PK> let you know.
>
> What happened with this?

Sorry for the delay. I tried to make an elegant solution and I stucked
along with many other things I made in parallel. And to be honest I forgot
a bit about it. Thanks for reminding.

I'll change the approach then. I'll push you the patch against the current
CVS which may not be elegant, but it will check out what would work

Again, sorry about this. Pinging me from time to time is a good thing :-)

pkot pushing the bluetooth support to the top of the todo list