Re: code implementation for protocol

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: code implementation for protocol
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:46:21 +0100

Hi,

On Fri, Nov 22, 2002 at 09:56:16AM +0800, pc wrote:
> Dear all,
>             I have downloaded gnokii-0.4.3, can anyone kindly tell me which
> files contain the implementation of 6100 series protocol in code level?
>             thanks a lot.

The are a lot of files. The common/phones/nk6100.c is the main source of the
61xx/51xx specific functions. It requres an FBUS link driver
(common/links/fbus.c)
and a device driver (common/devices/unixserial.c for examle). There are a lot
of important files which I didn't mention, but these are the key components.

Bye,
Bozo