Re: MBUS problem - Nokia 61xx and compatible (Piotr C.)

From: Cesario Simões Jr
Subject: Re: MBUS problem - Nokia 61xx and compatible (Piotr C.)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:26:18 -0300

    I'm writing a program to ATMEL AT89S8252 to make a Nokia 5125 (TDMA) and
3280 (CDMA) dial and send Short Messages via MBUS.

    Some one knows another phones 5125 compatibles? I didnt found many
references to this one :-((

    I wrote a rotine to dial but, perhaps because I'm not interpreting the
acks from phone (not yet...), this routine works only 90% (5125)

    A tip: disable rx when you are sending data to phone...

If you want intercahnge info, mail me, please.

Cesario