gnokii + Nokia 6210 + seg fault

From: Miguel Manso
Subject: gnokii + Nokia 6210 + seg fault
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 06:30:22 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there,

This mail is just to report a problem I've found when
making some tests with my Nokia 6210.

I'm writing a queue to read/process incoming SMS's and
I've found that with the "-d" option I could make:

gnokii --getsms IN 1 -d

To read message 1 from the folder IN (inbox) and
delete it after the read.

Problem is that when doing that (using -d) I get a
"Segmentation fault" after the message is retrieved.

I'm writing this just to notify you people. I've
written a system in Perl that's capable of reading /
deleting messages through the use of gnokii
--deletesms IN <num> without a problem.

Later.

=====
Miguel Manso