Re: Cleanups & proper vcard support

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Cleanups & proper vcard support
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 01:51:25 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Pavel Machek wrote:

> I'd like to commit this: it moves vcard support to central place, and
> hopes to clean up... Okay to commit?

Yeah. I didn't study it carefully, but it looks good. See the comments
below.

> +char * decodephonebook(GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry, char *OLine)

Let's follow the static rule here. I know what static declaration makes
really nothing here, but let's be consistant. So:
+static char *decodephonebook(GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry, char *oline)

> +/* FIXME: This is very similar to gnokii.c: decodephonebook */

Perhaps move it to common/misc.c?

> <vcard.c:>
>   $Id: xgnokii_contacts.c,v 1.42 2002/08/27 11:57:33 plail Exp $

It will get fixed with the commit I think.

>   X G N O K I I

s/X //

> int phonebook2vcard(FILE * f, GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry, char *addon)

API int phonebook2vcard(FILE *f, GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry, char *addon)

> int vcard2phonebook(FILE *f, GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry)

API int vcard2phonebook(FILE *f, GSM_PhonebookEntry *entry)

vcard.h is missing.