Re: USB Infra device for 6310i

From: Jose Pedro Martins
Subject: Re: USB Infra device for 6310i
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 12:12:40 +0100

       Hello,

Actually i am working with a IRMate 410U that is an USB/IR Device (manufactered by TekRam), to connect to my Nokia 6310i. Soon i will trie to use Linux RedHat 8.0, but at this moment i am using MS Windows with the Nokia PC Suite 4.81 and LogoManager 1.2.7. Best Regards,
   Jose Pedro de Sousa Martins

Attila Pletyak wrote:

Hello,

 I would like to know if anyone has experience with USB infra devices
regarding nokia phones. I do not have infra in my laptop, but I can buy
this device, and before I buy I would like to know if it will ever
work... I would like to use it with my Nokia 6310i.

 Thanks in advance,

 Attila Pletyak