Tekram IR-210B

From: Gaute Amundsen
Subject: Tekram IR-210B
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 11:37:24 +0200

No response. OK.

Let me putt it in simpler terms.
Could somebody please tell me why the Tekram dongle is not working,
or alternately give me some hint as to what I could do to fix this.

Loud an clear: I am no wizard programmer, but I am offering to spend time and
effort on the project, IF somebody could tell me where to start.

I expect that the code that handles tekram is not all over the place, and has
fairly simple interactions with the rest of the code, however I am NOT going
to read the whole source th figure it out, as long as I believe there are
people who could spend 2 min. and just tell me.

Gaute