GPRS always online

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: GPRS always online
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:37:26 +0200

I just release new version of own MyGnokii2 soft. I know, here is email
list connected with gnokii, but many people will be interested...

Many DCT4 phones don't have working GPRS Always Online option like say
manual (G char and phone is always in session). MyGnokii2 can enable it
(mygnokii --nokiasetphonemenus). Have fun and make your bills smaller
;-))).

If somebody want try, I invite to my www. There is source, binaries for
win32 and separate mailing list for it. If you think my soft better than
gnokii subsribe this mailing list - all info about new releases is
there.

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,