congratulation

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: congratulation
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2002 21:53:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

Three years ago I used gnokii. But my cable was broken and I don't use
more until today. Today I reinstall gnokii with new cable, and
congratulations!! A very good work! It is a very nice program with more
features!

Thank you very much for your work.

Ops... one thing don't work with my Nokia 5110 V. 05.11 and my cable F-BUS
and M-BUS... it is gnokii --getsecuritycode:

carles:~# gnokii --getsecuritycode
GNOKII Version 0.4.3
Getting security code...
Security code is:
carles:~#

I have test with connection=dau9p, serial, dlr3p and with FBUS and MBUS
cable.

If you have any idea or some correct configuration tell me (really, I
don't know my security code :-S)

Thanks a lot!

----
Carles Pina i Estany    || address@hidden address@hidden