Re: data call

From: Jonathan Roadley-Battin
Subject: Re: data call
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 05:43:25 -0500

Koen,
     No, I can access that menu when connected and not connected - as i said it
is def in the 6210, however i have never handled a 6310, but i don't see why
nokia would do a big change like that- have a scan around.

One other thing when I first tried to dial out with my 6210 I phoned up to
enable data calls (unaware that my account was data calls out on by default),
the Orange rep I was speaking to though I was questioning abt enabling and
declaring dial-in numbers - try contacting your phone company about setting
those numbers there (but you should be able to enter the numbert into the 6310
so it know that that incomming number is a data line)