Re: Perl-Module vs 0.4.3

From: Konstantinos Agouros
Subject: Re: Perl-Module vs 0.4.3
Date: 12 Aug 2002 19:32:33 GMT

In <address@hidden> address@hidden (Pawel Kot) writes:

>On 12 Aug 2002, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:

>> What is puzzling me is (and it worked somewhere in 0.4.0) that the Location-
>> entry is somehow modified (I did a cvs-update on August 12th 7pm CEST).
>> It is still not working. I added some printfs to the SM_Functions-routine and
>> as soon as it leaves perl the PhonebookEntry seems to be scrambled.
Define lates \:) The tries I did with the results were with a checkout from to-
day at 7pm. And it is this shared lib that is used, otherwise I wouldn't get
the debug-output I added to nk6510.c \:)

Konstantin
--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: address@hidden
Otkerstr. 28, 81547 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185