Re: Additional feature for SMSD

From: Jan Derfinak
Subject: Re: Additional feature for SMSD
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 15:49:17 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Michael Meier wrote:

Hi.

> If you need someone to test it on regular basis, I'd love to help. I
> have a 6210 permanently attached to my router anyway.

I send you file.c, Makefile and aaa files.

file.c is for libfile.so (make libfile.so)
Makefile is extended for libfile.so
aaa is test action (only print sms to stdin)

If you use -m file, -u (--user) and -c (--host) will have other meaning.
-u is for action (action must be executable)
-c is for spool directory where smsd looks for sms's.

-p, -d parameters have no meaning when -m file is used.

If you don't specify -u, default action is to print sms to stdin.

Incoming sms are passed in format
action number date < sms

Outgoing sms must be in format:
number
text

The name of file is unimportant. After succesful sending smsd removes file.

Example:
./smsd -l . -m file -u ./aaa -c /tmp/sms

The code is not well tested. Please test it.

                                        jano

--
When you're strange
Faces come out of the rain