DECT phones

From: Timothy Murphy
Subject: DECT phones
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:48:37 +0100

Did I read somewhere of people using gnokii with DECT cordless phones?

If so, how does one establish communication with the phone?
Are there some DECT phones with IR or cable connectors?

I was just looking at my Siemens Gigaset 2011 (handset 2000C) manual,
and it does not seem to mention any such connection,
although there appear to be a couple of unexplained connectors
on the handsets.

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: address@hidden