[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:27:58 +0200
I'm using (precompiled, gcc-2.96) gnokii 0.4.2 on RedHat 7.2 box. (I'll
shoot straight between the eyes):
- Logo Manager works on same machine under Windows ten times faster than
gnokii, with same cable, why?
- gnokii --identify takes about 30 seconds to finish...
(The things I am aware of, and I tested:)
- Model is set to Nokia 3310 (that's my boy). But I tried with setting 6110
as well, without success.
- Operating protocol can be only DLR3, but *not* DLR3P. Logo Manager works
with DAU9P, gnokii refuses it.
- gnokii retrieves only phone numbers from SIM card, without the names (?)
- I tried jerking with setserial, but again, with no obvious success
- Speed problems,
Vladimir Kraljevic <=