Re: CVS update: 6510 driver SMS sending suppor

From: michael muhlhaus
Subject: Re: CVS update: 6510 driver SMS sending suppor
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 12:23:03 +0200

On Fri, 28 Jun 2002, Pawel Kot wrote:
> OK. Submitted. You should be able to send any plain SMS now. Logos don't
> work at the moment. Didn't test long SMS yet. The frame format is *VERY*
> weired.

Ok, the good news is that now I'm getting a proper error message:

SMS Send failed (SMS send fail.)

(No entry in .gnokii-errors). But it still won't send any messages, no
matter what length.

I'm not sure if this is related, but the --getsmsc command doesn't read
the names of the centers properly (the numbers are correct, though). I
get output like this:

address@hidden xor]$ gnokii --getsmsc
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre20
No. 1: "(none)" (defined name)