Re: Bluetooth / 6210 / Windows

From: Marcin Wiacek
Subject: Re: Bluetooth / 6210 / Windows
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 18:09:46 +0200

>I'm trying to find a Windows binary of the 0.4 code which supports the
Nokia
>6210 (and the AT command driven Ericssons).
>I'm hoping to play with gnokii via Bluetooth but only have Win2K with
>Bluetooth support to connect to the phone(s).  But I don't have the
ability
>to build the Windows binary, hence this email.
>I see from the list archives that no-one has tested this kind of setup,
I'm
>quite happy to try development code to get this working and feed
results
>back if anyone is interested.
>Also, is there any gnokii mode for sending arbitary Nokia commands?
I'm
>interested in playing with some of the commands which aren't used by
gnokii
>and wondered if there was any way of giving a command via the gnokii
command
>line?
You can try to build gnokii (I think, many problems like I had in the
past) or use mygnokii2, which is developed under win32 too (so, can be
compiled with free Borland C++ or MSVC). Adding full Bluetooth support
could be very nice. With 6210 you shouldn't have any problems, with AT -
module is written (two, three weeks and I will move it from mygnokii).

Pozdrowienia/Best Regards
--
Marcin Wiacek (mailto:address@hidden,
http://marcin-wiacek.topnet.pl, http://marcin-wiacek.fkn.pl/)