Re: How to send SMS with MYGNOKII - offtopic

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: How to send SMS with MYGNOKII - offtopic
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 17:03:49 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Jun 01, 2002 at 03:42:09PM +0200, Miroslav Lednicky wrote:
> why are you so hate mygnokii project?
> everybody can something learn from anyone.
> or are you too proud to gnokii and don't see nothing else???

We are not hating the mygnokii project. We wish Marcin good luck for his
project. Sometimes we look into mygnokii to find solutions which is better
in mygnokii than in gnokii. I'm quite sure Marcin do it too. This is a good
thing.

The whole question isn't so simple. Look into the archives of the mailing
list and you can decide it yourself. I won't say more because I don't want
to start a new flame war.

Bye,
Bozo