Re: investment

From: Robert martin
Subject: Re: investment
Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 21:54:38 -0400

Please also note that you are sending unsolicited mail which is an
offence
in the United States. I am notifying your service provider and if I get
any
more messages from you, will also notify the relevant international
authorities dealing with these scams. After all, the headers of your
e-mail
message do provide information on your true identity.

not to mention as per my websites Acceptable Use Policy you now must
send US$4000.00 to my home address (cashiers check or bank draft only)
in this case i would also send the same amount to the administrators of
this list.

address@hidden (for details see
http://www.laurencemartin.com/aup.html)