Re: Sending operator logos

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: Sending operator logos
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 00:18:56 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 7 May 2002, Pavel Machek wrote:

> Can you just commit your SMS changes? I have testsuite now, so I can
> fix any damage without wasting phone credit ;-).

It would be quite hard as I don't have anything working now. Replacing
layouts is quite large change. According to my plan I'll commit the
changes for reading SMS tomorrow. The reading should support all features
it covers now, but will be easily implementable in all drivers.
Sending is planned for the weekend (starting Thursday in fact) and will be
commited in parts.