RE: Nokia 5110

From: Jean-Marc Acke
Subject: RE: Nokia 5110
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:17:49 +0200

I changed the option to model = AT and it works !!!!  tx manfred

The only thing that does not work is sending SMS messages.
It seems that his not reading the smsc-number from the 5110.
When I use xgnokii, and I start up 'info', (reading sms centers),
there is no smscenter in the SMS-tab.

I get the error message : Event 21 failed with returncode 7!

smthg wrong ?

JM