4 days off

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: 4 days off
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 01:08:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

As I wrote previously I leave for 4 days. I started to change libsms, but
as I was afraid, I didn't manage to finish it. I stuck during rewriting
gsm-sms.c. My current tree is at http://tfuj.pl/gnokii.tgz. Note
the changes in gsm-sms.h. They are probably not finished yet, but I think
it's close. The gsm-sms.c need a big rewrite, that's why I stuck in the
middle. If you wish you can get it and write me some comments. I will
probably read some emails once a day, so please do a Cc to my address, so
I could notice it and read and possibly answer.

And sorry for the delay of 0.4.0.