Re: picture sms

From: Pavel Machek
Subject: Re: picture sms
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 23:56:31 +0200

Hi!

>    was state of gnokii when was sending picture sms?
>    if yes, i finding that version.

There were some mygnokii versions capable of doing that. I have one
from Pavel Janik here, but it does not work for me.

I'm interested in picture sms-es also. Even having few of them as
examples would be nice for me...
                                                                        Pavel
--
(about SSSCA) "I don't say this lightly.  However, I really think that the U.S.
no longer is classifiable as a democracy, but rather as a plutocracy." --hpa