Re: DLL version of Gnokii for Win32

From: Gnokii for Win32
Subject: Re: DLL version of Gnokii for Win32
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 21:37:28 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pawel Kot" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2002 11:35 PM

> On Fri, 26 Apr 2002, Feico de Boer wrote:
>
> > Attached the diff and extra files.
>
> Could you please write what to do with the old files?
> Is it intentional that the names start with the capital letter or may I
> rename them to lower case?

Case is purely cosmetic in the Win32 world, from a functional point of view
there is no difference. The file names are generated from the project names
and I used capitals in there. The basic idea is to 'reuse' the original
files, effectively overwriting the old ones.

The old workspace/project files are assumed obsolete.

Regards,
Feico