Re: Marcin announces... mygnokii2

From: marjon
Subject: Re: Marcin announces... mygnokii2
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 08:20:36 +0800

i haven't actually coded anything yet, but i'm trying to port functions of gnokii to ANSI or at least i have coded a few functions w/c emulate a function found in gnokii or similar to some ETSI standard.
could you please send me a copy of the GNU GPL license personally.

  From: marjon <address@hidden>
  Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:35:43 +0800

  > ian, u might want to check this out... but we're not exactly using his
  > code, or all of it for that matter, but here is his(the author of gnokii)

How can I help you to get your code comply with gnokii license terms?