Re: xgnokii compilation error

From: Manoj Patil
Subject: Re: xgnokii compilation error
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:02:02 +0530

It did compile with the option you gave me. Thanks a lot for this.
I am using redhat 7.2, kernel 2.4.7-10,
gcc 2.96,
gmake 3.79.1

How do I change the makefile to implement these changes. If I move
$(LDLIBS) before $(OBJS) and compile, it says No rule to make target
`-L/usr/X11R6/lib', needed by `xgnokii'.

manoj