Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each message

From: leos
Subject: Re: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each message header
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:21:46 +0300

Dear list owners,

Please could you include a short (e.g. 2 or 3 chars) Subject prefix
identifyinge the mailing list? (Something like [G] or #G# - may be even
instead of 3 char Re:?)

Perhaps it could be an acceptable compromise for each of us (whether he
uses an ancient 8" screen or many small windows or a 23" CRT full
screen mode, distributing messages to folders or not).

I guess there is no need to teach anybody about a possibility to
distribute messages to different folders. But in my working conditions
it is excluded as I need a direct visual orientation in the list of
messages. I am patient with looking for the best form but a definitely
missing ML identification would foce me to leave this interesting
community, too.

Please try to help me (and all others who miss it).

Thank you.

Regards,

Dr Leos.