PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each mes

From: Shay Horovitz
Subject: PLEASE U n s u b s c r i b e me - OR fix the prefix of each message header
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 01:49:38 +0200

I'm trying to Unsubscribe the mail list but in the Unsubscribe page you have
to write a password but I can't remember it, otherwise it
just don't work. PLEASE , this is not my first request  - unsubscribe me.
I realy liked the list but one of it's BAD  habits is that you can't
recognizethe emails sent from this group until you read them.  This is a
very bad "feature".
You should have added some specifier like "GNOKII USERS:" in the beginning
of each email and then I wouldn't think of Unsubscribing.
This is absurd that on the one hand I need the information from the group
but on the other hand It's getting on the nerves that I can not recognize
these emails without reading them.