Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: State of deltah

From: Brian Brazil
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] Re: State of deltah
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 16:49:15 +0100

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Briareo Hecatonquiro <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all

Finally I've redone my theme and packed in a tarball. It's a complete
theme, not just a GTK2 one, with metacity border too. Bug reports and
commentaries are wellcomed.

I need a debian source package to be able to drop it in, as I don't have the time to debianise it myself.
Elopio's stuff is a perfect example of how to do things.

Brian

Thanks for your work improving gNewSense :)

--
My GnuPG key: B2A889ED
Import my key: gpg --keyserver pgp.rediris.es --recv-keys B2A889ED