Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow

From: Luis Alberto Guzmán García
Subject: Re: [gNewSense-users] KFV Flow
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 21:10:49 -0500

El jue, 10-04-2008 a las 20:22 +0200, Sam Geeraerts escribió:
> What would you do if he says "oh wait, I actually meant the
> CDDL"? Technically the GPL would still apply because it cannot be
> revoked, but in order to not piss off the copyright holder you would
> remove it.
If in any case any copyright holder try to change from one license to
another then he has to notify to the competente authority and let the
whole Free Software community know that his/her software is not free.

And in that case, it must and should be removed from any distro that
respects their users freedom.

More than just teaching developers to be more explicit, this would
really mean that gNS handles only free software, we can support it up
with the developers (copyright holders) word.

This is the final goal that i attempted to achieve but maybe is too much
trouble :/
--
Luis A. Guzmán García
Colaborador/Usuario gNewSense