[gNewSense-users] Wiki TODO

From: Karl Goetz
Subject: [gNewSense-users] Wiki TODO
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 15:56:28 +1030

Hi all
I was just thinking of stuff (and looking at what others were saying) to add to the wiki. I thought i would start a short list (to be added to by people with ideas) of stuff which should be added to gns's wiki.

* official and unofficial mirrors. (not just official)
* behaviour guide for irc+list (?)
* projects to do a certain thing (flash/3d) that could do with help
* pages for particular purposes (firmware list, packages that are suspect as to freeness)
* other stuff which i have forgotten.
* fix formatting on existing pages (where applicable)

ideas...?
kk

--
Karl Goetz