Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder update

From: GREen MOnster Games
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Builder update
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2017 00:29:59 +0200

Mike from Green Monster Games Crew-- greenmonstergames.wordpress.com

*Free or Libre Software Enthusiast
**Slackware Enthusiast
*** Recycling Enthusiast
****The DIY Enthusiast

> Eddi and I have sat together to review changes in his and Bob's
> branches so far. We did some test runs and spent most of the day
> figuring out a problem with the debian-installer folder in -updates.
> Long story short: debmirror doesn't want to download it because it's
> empty, but reprepro requires it unless you leave out UDebComponents
> (gen-repo).

Sounds good but I think tha's better to comment the syntax about the
code, I have read all scripts, but with 1 or 2 comments is not a best
quality to collaborate togheter, if you want that i can to participate
-- I can make the contribution only with the source code commented,
because I have one way to write the code, other user too, and the best
way to organize it is the comments inside them.

> I've merged most of the changes of both branches into trunk. I've left
> out the security repo flag, because I want to always include security
> updates. I still need to merge the packages-to-remove changes.

that's a really nice notice

> I think we're almost ready to get started on gen-scripts. Yay.

YEAH! :)))) ehehe