Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Thoughts/questions on Builder and Dunsink

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Thoughts/questions on Builder and Dunsink
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 09:00:40 +0100

Hi Bob, Sam,

I have been very busy, sorry for my lack of activity on this list.
I did not find the time yet to continue working on builder, I am
studying for my exams.
Starting February there should be more time to work on this.

>> It would be useful if you could be much louder about your decision
>> making; both the process and the outcome.
>
> I'll make it a new year's resolution.

I will not discuss gNewSense related things with Sam in private anymore.
It never was my intention to make descisions in private, nor to create
problems for anyone. I just wanted to learn and ask a batch of questions.
I am really sorry. I am learning from my mistakes.

Happy 2017

eddi