Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Iceweasel

From: stig atle steffensen
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Iceweasel
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2015 17:19:48 +0000

I did some more compilation the day before Christmas,
It compiled fine and ran without that particular piece of code (just return, and skip the check), just tested it to see if there was more wrong, it compiled and ran fine. This is not a solution though.

I also see in the make file that the flag is set, so I'm not entirely sure where to check next.

I ended up installing this IDE setup for vim in gNewSense:
https://github.com/JBakamovic/yavide

(Screenshots here - https://github.com/JBakamovic/yavide#screenshots ), it worked very well with the source code for the packages, was easy get up and run, and easy to use, just a tip for others who might
look into IDE's to use for this kind of thing.

---
http://stigatle.no