Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Compiling Iceweasel

From: Daniel Pimentel
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Compiling Iceweasel
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 22:11:06 -0300

On 2014-12-23 19:16, Sam Geeraerts wrote:
I'm having some trouble building Iceweasel. I could build it on x86 just
fine, but my Yeeloong couldn't get past the libvpx bit. I could see
that the compiler was busy, but after 4 days it was still on the same
object file. So I disabled webm, because the Yeeloong doesn't do video
well anyway. But apparently some other media stuff depends on that and
I can't find the flag that would disable that part.

I've attached the patch I have so far and the tail of the last build
log. Does anyone have experience with configure flags of
Iceweasel/Firefox and want to give it a try?