Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Development in different distro

From: Antonios Antoniadis
Subject: Re: [Gnewsense-dev] Development in different distro
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 13:24:49 +0100

Hello,

I'm sure there's always room for people to help. I believe the lead developer
or an active maintainer can help you with any enquiries. You can send an e-mail
on this list to specify how you could help.
Not sure if you seen this already but here's how to start finding ways to
contribute: http://www.gnewsense.org/Main/HowToHelp
I'm reading all the resources on the website myself as I want to start
contributing at some point soon.

As for the sound problem, did you by any chance find any useful information in
any log files?

P.S.: Please remember to e-mail the gnewsense-dev address, sometimes when you
click reply it only goes to the last person that replied to you (in this case
me).

Regards,

Antonios