[Gnewsense-dev] Blacklist update for parkes+1 progress

From: Michał Masłowski
Subject: [Gnewsense-dev] Blacklist update for parkes+1 progress
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2014 09:08:24 +0100

I've checked which packages listed in the needsclean section of
parkes.yaml (debderiver revision 160) still need cleaning in Wheezy.

Results:

Removed from Wheezy and Sid (maybe except debports) or moved to
non-free:

    abuse-frabs:
         # savannah 33450
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 33450
         info: null

    galeon:
         # savannah 30027
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 30027
         info: null

    sharand:
         # savannah 35517
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 35517
         info: null

Fixed in Wheezy:

    alpine:
         # savannah 34215
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 34215
         info: null

    antlr:
         # savannah 34218
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 34218
         info: null

    asterisk:
         # savannah 34219
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 34219
         info: null

    blender:
         # savannah 34590
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 34590
         info: null

    bogofilter:
         # savannah 34593
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 34593
         info: null

    starfighter:
         bug_ref: *fsf
         id: blobandconquer.2C_blobwars.2C_starfighter.2C_viruskiller
         info: null

Discussed, probably no need for cleaning:

    avogadro:
         # debian 643921
         bug_ref: *debian
         id: 643921
         info: null

Unsure:

    command-not-found:
         # pits 364, fsf command-not-found
         bug_ref: *fsf
         id: command-not-found
         info: null
         # uses apt-file repos, works only after
         # update-command-not-found, in Debian Wheezy with only main
         # it recommends packages from main; I think we need apt-file
         # support for it

    holotz-castle:
         # savannah 32441
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 32441
         info: null
         # fatalfun.com connection timeout

    live-manual:
         # savannah 37990
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 37990
         info: null
         # no references to VMWare; references to the non-free repo
         # and images with nonfree firmware

In Wheezy and needsclean:

    acetoneiso:
         # savannah 33543
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 33543
         info: null
         # also recommends e.g. unrar-nonfree

    axiom:
         # savannah 33557
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 33557
         info: null

    bubbros:
         # savannah 39592
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39592
         info: null

    cia-clients:
         # savannah 28243
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 28243
         info: null

    debian-reference:
         # ?
         bug_ref: null
         id: null
         info: null

    dokuwiki:
         # savannah 39596
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39596
         info: null

    filters:
         # savannah 39599
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39599
         info: null

    movabletype-opensource:
         # savannah 39625
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39625
         info: null

    psgml:
         # savannah 39675
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39675
         info: null
         # packaging under the Artistic License

    scilab:
         # savannah 39657
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39657
         info: null

    scummvm:
         # savannah 33647
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 33647
         info: null

    unetbootin:
         # fsf unetbootin
         bug_ref: *fsf
         id: unetbootin
         info: null

    xdrawchem:
         # savannah 39670
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39670
         info: null

    z88dk:
         # savannah 39054
         bug_ref: *sv
         id: 39054
         info: null

QuinoaFreak is checking the cleaned section, I probably won't have much
time to contribute in nearest weeks.